Re: [RFC] Bug #347768: Allow anyone with upload rights to write to a package branch.

On Thursday 23 July 2009 03:13:04 Jonathan Lange wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Robert
>
> Collins<robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I'm already using personal package branches for packaging for PPA's. I'd
> > love it if that isn't broken by whatever we do
>
> This is only for officially linked branches, so they'll be fine.
>
> > and would deeply love
> > being able to upload to PPA's by pushing. (I realise this is later
> > roadmap stuff - but its been a goal since the _very start_).
>
> It's still on the roadmap, and a lot closer to happening.

Yep, I've been talking to Tim about doing this.  Which is why I am trying to
make sure this work is done properly, now, so that no feet get a bullet.

Celso and I will talk further about this and see if there's a better way than
my original suggestions.