Launchpad release calendar for the rest of 2009

Hi,

I've produced a release calendar that takes us up to the end of 2009.
You can find it here:

https://dev.launchpad.net/Releases/2009Calendar

The new dates are:

2.2.8: 26th August 2009 -- no release, just a milestone for planning,
previously 19th August
3.0: 23rd September 2009 -- previously known as 2.2.9
3.1.10: 4th November 2009
3.1.11: 2nd December 2009
3.1.12: 16th December 2009

Things to note:

Next week, i.e. the week commencing 27th July, is a week 0. That means
that it's not part of the development cycle, although work will
continue as normal.

We have two week zeroes around the beta and release of Ubuntu Karmic
(weeks commencing 28th Sept and 5th Oct). All three week zeroes are
there to ensure Launchpad remains stable for the the Ubuntu beta and
release period.

3.1.12 is a two week cycle, to enable us to fit in another release
before everyone heads off for end of year holidays. The second week of
3.1.12 will be a release week and so, in effect, a week 4.

I've updated the milestones in Launchpad to reflect all this.

Any questions, please ask :)

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting

Follow ups