Re: RFC: Launchpad team index page redesign

On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 03:08:53PM -0500, Edwin Grubbs wrote:
> I have been tasked with creating mockups of the redesign of the team
> index page. Here is the wiki page containing the mockups.
>
>   https://dev.launchpad.net/TeamIndexPage

The comments I have:

    - The "Public Team".. button? looks strange. There's already
      precedent in the bugs page for displaying "This bug is public";
      why not use that? I also note that the private team display should
      probably be made consistent with the private bug indication. And I
      don't like the stripes horizontally, though vertically along the
      page I do.

    - The details section email links could be clarified. First, I'd
      write "Contact this team's administrators" since that's what I
      think that link actually does. And putting the mailing list there
      is confusing; either it goes under Mailing list or here.

      I think the long-term plan should be to further separate mailing
      lists from teams, and that also implies having them cleanly
      displayed separately is nicer.

    - I wrote separately about the Add member link.

    - I totally agree with Martin that a team page that doesn't actually
      list team members.. is wrong. I'm not sure how many people or
      information it makes sense to display, but it's the main visual
      change you'd want to use to differentiate between a person and a
      team page.

Thanks,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko