Re: Edge updates suspended?

On Mon, 2009-08-10 at 11:26 +0300, Bjorn Tillenius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> why haven't edge been updated for the last few days? The current
> revision is r9041, which was landed last Tuesday, almost a week ago.

Because of the SplitIt sprint, we're using one of the slave DBs for load
testing. This means we've had to cowboy config changes to make sure the
app servers that were pointing to this slave server aren't doing so. It
also means we can't continue with edge rollouts as they would overwrite
those cowboyed changes. We'll be able to turn edge updates back on when
the sprint/load testing is over and the slave DBs have been rebuilt.
This was approved by kiko.

Thanks, Tom