Reviewer meetings

Every week the Launchpad team meets online in public to discuss issues we've encountered during our review of code branches. There are two meetings, one for folks in the American and European time zones and one for those in the Asia Pacific time zones.

The meetings are public and you are welcome to attend, either to lurk or participate. If you are contributing code to Launchpad, this is a great opportunity to discuss such things as coding standards and development process with the Launchpad team. We keep a strict 45 minute time limit so if you have something to bring up, please add it to the agenda:

https://dev.launchpad.net/ReviewerMeetingAgenda

and respect the fact that we'll move quickly to get in what we can.

We've recently reached a goal of ours set out nearly two years ago, where every Launchpad developer is also a reviewer. As you develop code for Launchpad think about progressing to the point where you too could be a reviewer of other people's branches!

-Barry