Re: RFC: Translations help, revised "Your project" section

Hi Matt,

Thanks for doing this!

У пон, 10. 08 2009. у 14:38 +0100, Matthew Revell пише:

> I've rewritten the help guide for projects wanting to use LP to
> translate their software and would love your feedback.
>
> So, rather than one long page of help, I've split it out into
> different articles and also rewritten some of the content. The main
> change, content-wise, is a recommendation to use the bzr method of
> importing templates.
>
> https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/YourProject/Draft

'Licensing' note is a bit misleading.  We still allow people to import
their project translations which are not licensed under BSD license.
They will be clearly indicated as such in the UI.

Only translations done in Launchpad will be under BSD license, which
means that project maintainers will be able to pick them up and
distribute them under whatever license they please.

I haven't had time to go through others yet.

Cheers,
Danilo