Re: RFC: Translations help, revised "Your project" section

2009/8/11 Danilo Šegan <danilo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Thanks for doing this!

My pleasure :)

> У пон, 10. 08 2009. у 14:38 +0100, Matthew Revell пише:
>> https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/YourProject/Draft
>
> 'Licensing' note is a bit misleading.  We still allow people to import
> their project translations which are not licensed under BSD license.
> They will be clearly indicated as such in the UI.
>
> Only translations done in Launchpad will be under BSD license, which
> means that project maintainers will be able to pick them up and
> distribute them under whatever license they please.

I've changed it to:

"We require that all translations '''made in Launchpad''' are BSD
licensed. This does not apply to translations imported from
elsewhere."

Seem better?

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting