Comments on https://dev.launchpad.net/Trunk

First, there is/was (what seems to be) an error - the initial text
claims production deploys off stable, but all of the rest of the content
says that production deploys off db-stable. I've fixed the page to be
consistent, because whilst I don't actually _know_ how production
deploys are done, it's the only thing which makes sense - but since I
don't actually _know_ my edit is correct, I'm mentioning it here.

Second: at one point it says "All of this is really to support being
able to submit directly to the db-devel branch." - I don't understand
why "all of this" is necessary or specifically in support of being able
to submit direct to db-devel. Would it make sense to change that to "It
is also possible to submit directly to the db-devel branch." ?

Max.