Re: Comments on https://dev.launchpad.net/Trunk

Max Bowsher <maxb@xxxxxxx> writes:
> Comments on https://dev.launchpad.net/Trunk
>
> First, there is/was (what seems to be) an error - the initial text
> claims production deploys off stable, but all of the rest of the content
> says that production deploys off db-stable. I've fixed the page to be
> consistent, because whilst I don't actually _know_ how production
> deploys are done, it's the only thing which makes sense - but since I
> don't actually _know_ my edit is correct, I'm mentioning it here.

Thank you, Max.

Any experts here can say for sure?  (I don't know either.)

> Second: at one point it says "All of this is really to support being
> able to submit directly to the db-devel branch." - I don't understand
> why "all of this" is necessary or specifically in support of being able
> to submit direct to db-devel. Would it make sense to change that to "It
> is also possible to submit directly to the db-devel branch." ?

Hysterical raisins: this page was adapted from an internal wiki page
that was itself written to describe a change from an old system to a new
one.  This public page should just describe the new hostness and not
refer back to the old-n-bustedness.  I've made the change you suggested.