LP installation gotcha with local accounts called "launchpad"

I meant to email about this a while ago and it slipped my mind.  My
conversation with Knut-HB on #launchpad-dev just now reminded me.

Basically, if your local account is called "launchpad", then Launchpad won't
work!

This is because the account name conflicts with a role called "launchpad"
which is defined in `security.cfg`.  When running "make schema" it resets the
permissions for that role, thus removing the super-user permissions that you
had.

You need to rename your local account and re-assign it super user permissions
as the `utilities/launchpad-database-setup` script does.

I've updated https://dev.launchpad.net/FAQ with this.