Re: Slow queries with merge proposals - timeout issues

Tim Penhey wrote:
Hi Stuart (and Jeroen),

With the recent explosion of source package branches, some of our queries are now taking a lot longer. Combined with the current inefficiencies in the menu rendering on production and edge, we are seeing a lot of timeouts for branch listings. These are primarily caused by the counting of pending reviews and approved merges. A query like:

For the record: the SQL crisis is over. We've found the tweak that speeds this up by 10x. The hard part is adjusting the Python code to it.

Jeroen