Which lazr.restful to update

I have a lazr.restful branch which I need to merge before I can land
some LP branches.

After making my changes and trying to submit them I realised that the
branch registered as trunk is no longer the PQM-managed branch but one
owned by lazr-developers. The two branches have diverged quite a bit.
My changes are simple and should be easy to port, if I need to, but
now I'm not sure how to get my branch merged.

Do I submit using PQM to the old, PQM-managed branch? (and if yes,
what's going on with that other branch, which is newer)?

Or do I submit manually to the new branch, and get it included using
some buildout magic? And if that, what do I need to do after I pushed
to the current lazr.restful trunk to get the changes in Launchpad?

Follow ups