Re: App-specific pages accessed on the mainsite

On Aug 17, 2009, at 9:57 AM, Danilo Šegan wrote:

Which is an completely different problem we need to solve.  Martin has
long advocated having all Person links on different facets link directly to the main host, but considering how translations.launchpad.net/ ~person is useful when you are dealing with translations, we want this to remain
as is (we are actually turning it into a personal dashboard for that
translator, hoping later to turn the homepage into dashboard, but that's
future material).

I have to say, one common annoyance for me on LP is sitting on a specific bug page and then wanting desperately to click on my name in the upper right corner to see all my bugs. If I'm lucky and the bug is assigned to me, I can click on my name under Assigned to, but it's weird that this goes to a different place than my upper-right name.

-Barry