Re: I lost something I liked

On Aug 18, 2009, at 3:05 PM, Graham Binns wrote:

2009/8/18 Barry Warsaw <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
When I'm looking on a bug page, e.g.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-registry/+bug/413158

I used to like being able to click on the milestone name (e.g. Launchpad Registery 2.2.8) and get transported to the milestone overview page. By
Ajaxifying that link, I've lost that ability.  Now, clicking on the
milestone name allows me to retarget the bug to a new milestone. That's
cool, but I miss the old functionality.

This is a bug [1]. Basically, you should be able to click on the
milestone link and get to the milestone. We're not sure of the best
way to solve it yet, though, because confining the click target to
just the edit button might not make things terribly easy to use
(especially seeing as, when there's no milestone set, you've got a
great honkin' link to aim at).

[1] https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/malone/+bug/415156

Thanks, Deryck pointed to the same bug in irc. Glad it's on the radar. I added another suggestion to the bug comments.

-Barry