I lost something I liked

When I'm looking on a bug page, e.g.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-registry/+bug/413158

I used to like being able to click on the milestone name (e.g. Launchpad Registery 2.2.8) and get transported to the milestone overview page. By Ajaxifying that link, I've lost that ability. Now, clicking on the milestone name allows me to retarget the bug to a new milestone. That's cool, but I miss the old functionality.

One way to solve that would be to have a list of active milestones in the portlet. Another might be to tie the JS action only to the edit button and not also to the link text. In any case, I'd really really like a way to get from a bug page to the milestone page it's targeted on.

I will file a bug on this unless y'all disagree. :)

-Barry