Re: Code -> Branches, and a new meaning for Code

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 08:51:56PM +1200, Tim Penhey wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 20:45:29 Martin Pool wrote:
> > 2009/8/20 Tim Penhey <tim@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> > > The revision number shown on the branch listing is a link to the revision
> > > in loggerhead.  We don't have a link though to go to the files section of
> > > the branch on loggerhead.
> >
> > Hm, ok.  The tooltip there tends to prevent you actually clicking on it.
>
> There is some future plan to redo the listing, but not for 3.0

Then the tooltip should go, because it's f*** annoying -- but I think
just changing the X and Y values in the JS to be 20px out would solve
the problem without regressing it.

I think we should have an icon that represents code listings so that we
can use it next to the revision number -- it's kinda a mystery that it's
actually a link to codebrowse.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko