Code -> Branches, and a new meaning for Code

Hi Martin,

This has been floated before, but perhaps we could add this in for 3.0.

<thumper> sinzui: rename code -> branches for the "tab", and add a "code" tab
for projects that goes to loggerhead
<sinzui> +1
<thumper> I'll copy that into an email for beuno

Comments?

This fits with documentation projects, where there isn't "code", for the branch
listing at least.

It gives projects a one click to see the code.

Questions:
 1) What about projects that don't have "code" like documentation projects
 2) What about packages?  Enable if a linked branch?

Tim