Please sync/merge/tell me how to properly submit launchpad-dependencies 0.53maxb2 from ~maxb/launchpad to ~launchpad/ppa (karmic)

The following package in my ~maxb/launchpad PPA (with changelog vs 0.53
despite there having been an intervening -maxb1 version) is now ready
for the ~launchpad/ppa PPA.

I have performed a full "make check" of the devel branch to validate my
assertions of "seems unneeded".

launchpad-dependencies (0.53maxb2) karmic; urgency=low

  * Drop python-xml (no longer in karmic, seems unneeded).
  * Drop python2.4-lxml (seems unneeded).
  * Drop python2.4-setuptools (seems unneeded).

  * Drop debian/README.Debian, which was out of date and mainly boilerplate.
  * Drop debian/docs, empty file.
  * Drop debian/dep, did not seem to play any role in the package.

 -- Max Bowsher < maxb@...>   Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:01:05 +0100

Please do one of:
* Copy it to ~launchpad/ppa.
* Repackage it as 0.54 and upload it there.
* Tell me a different way to submit the changes?

As per other recent thread from me, I'm hoping for some response
concerning the previously existing branch of launchpad-dependencies source.

Max.