Re: Branch merge proposal spread

2009/8/27 Martin Pool <mbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> 2009/8/27 Deryck Hodge <deryck.hodge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>>    https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/soyuz/+bug/419147
>>>
>>> We could have something like:
>>>
>>>    Related branches
>>>        _lp:~julian-edwards/launchpad/dsp-changelog-bug-419147_
>>>            In Progress: 2 reviews, 1 abstain (_diff_)
>
> I'm pretty sure I filed a bug for that.
>
>> I like this.  And even a "show comments" link or maybe the "2 reviews"
>> is the link, which AJAXy's the MP comments inline among the bug
>> comments.  Nothing permanent, because I'm not sure everyone wants MP
>> comments on a bug report, but it would be a nice compromise way to
>> quickly glance at all comments together from a bug page.
>
> You could also put, even by default, the votes on the mp inline within
> the bug text, perhaps with a disclosure triangle or link to see the
> content.

This should also work in mail, too: if spiv fixes a bug in a branch
and then marks the bug fix committed (our convention for "fix exists")
I'd actually like to get mail in the bug thread saying "fix awaiting
review in https://aotuhaoetnuh";.

(I can file a bug for this but I wonder if tiny little bugs for these
things hide the big picture?)

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>