Re: Launchpad 3.0 UI conversion

Martin Albisetti <argentina@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> For those of you who have seen us talk about the number of templates
> left to convert for 3.0, I've made the graph public:
> http://people.canonical.com/~beuno/conversions.html
>
> It updates five minutes past the hour, based on launchpad/devel.

Martin, thank you!

Is this linked to from the dev wiki anywhere?

(Asking that made me look around for the right place, and I have to
admit I couldn't see one.  A "current initiatives" page would be good,
but keeping it up to date would be the tricky part.  For now, if you
happen to think of an appropriate place to link to conversions.html
from, go for it -- the perfect must not be the enemy of the good, after
all.)