Re: ReviewerMeeting2009082

Barry Warsaw <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> = ReviewerMeeting20090826 =
>
> == summary ==
>
>  * we need to find a way to allow outside contributors to run branches through ec2

+1

>  * we need to open up lp-dev-utils project

This is happening now; Gary is wrapping it up, and it should be ready in
the middle of next week.

> == logs ==
>
> === ameu ===
>
> [...]
>
> 26-08-2009 10:07:12 < beuno!n=beuno@canonical/launchpad/beuno: and I have a lot of notes that I need to update the wiki with
> 26-08-2009 10:08:40 > barry: beuno: how well do you think reviews are going these days?  how is ui 3.0 shaping up?
> 26-08-2009 10:08:59 < beuno!n=beuno@canonical/launchpad/beuno: I think they are going very well
> 26-08-2009 10:09:02 -!- intellectronica!n=tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has joined #launchpad-meeting
> 26-08-2009 10:09:15 < beuno!n=beuno@canonical/launchpad/beuno: and that 3.0 is shaping up much better than I expected
> 26-08-2009 10:09:15 < intellectronica!n=tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: me
> 26-08-2009 10:09:29 < beuno!n=beuno@canonical/launchpad/beuno: developers are very involved in taking decisions
>
> [...]

For posting logs, they are much more likely to get read if they're,
well, readable :-).  I use the Emacs function 'kf-irc-prettify' in
http://svn.red-bean.com/repos/kfogel/trunk/.emacs, but it's designed to
work with pastes taken straight from XChat, not with the log format
above.  Hmmm.  I wonder if it'd be worth writing a quick Python script
to make these readable... one for the rainy day pile, sigh.

(I looked at some online reformatters and they didn't really do it.)

-Karl