Re: zc.tracelog spam

On Aug 28, 2009, at 11:06 AM, Julian Edwards wrote:

On Friday 28 August 2009 16:05:01 Gary Poster wrote:
I think we should turn off spam to stdout since we are logging it to
files anyway. Maybe just leave some basic information so people can
see the requests being handled when running locally. At the moment, we are logging librarian, launchpad access, launchpad error and probably a few others to stdout *and* logfiles which seems a little extreme...

I agree.  I suspect that would address your big concern, Julian?

Sounds reasonable, thanks.

Cool. Entered as https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-foundations/+bug/420584 .

Gary