Environmental test failures

I've had some bizarre test failures which I've finally tracked down to
quirks of my preferred environment:

lp.soyuz.tests.test_packageupload.!ackageUploadTestCase.test_realiseUpload_for_delayed_copies
fails rather cryptically if you happen to have set your umask to 002
rather than 022.

lp.archiveuploader.tests.test_ppauploadprocessor.TestPPAUploadProcessor.testPPAUploadResultingInNoBuilds
and
lp.archiveuploader.tests.test_uploadprocessor.TestUploadProcessor.testUploadResultingInNoBuilds
fail rather cryptically if you happen to have a ~/.devscripts file
definiing DEBUILD_DPKG_BUILDPACKAGE_OPTS="-us -uc"

This is just a heads-up for now, and a suggestion that maybe there
should be something in the tests style guide admonishing against tests
being dependent on external environment of the user running them.

Max.