cleaning out sourcecode on devpad

mthaddon asked me to look at the dependencies we have in our canonical devpad version of sourcecode. He wanted to know if we could get rid of any of them.

Here's what Tom showed me we have now: https://pastebin.canonical.com/21195/

As far as *devel* is concerned, we can get rid of storm. That's the only one I know of right now.

But Tom, does touching devpad affect production too? If so, does someone know if production is using storm from sourcecode or a tgz?

Looking ahead, I have a branch in for review now that will remove the zope and zc.zservertracelog bits from the list soon. Hopefully we can remove some lazr.* packages soon after.

Gary

Follow ups