Re: Week 1 of 3.0 CHR duties

"Francis J. Lacoste" <francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On August 28, 2009, Deryck Hodge wrote:
>> On Friday, August 28, 2009, Francis J. Lacoste
>>
>> <francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> >
>> > Kiko won't cover his duties for at least 6 months. We need somebody to
>> > cover for him. Since my day was on Sunday this month, I can cover from
>> > him this month.
>>
>> I thought Matt had already asked me to cover Kiko's turn on the 31st
>> because he had two CHR days at the end of the month.  So I was
>> thinking Monday was me.
>
> Fine by me!

Now I'm very confused.  I took over Kiko's day (the 30th) a while ago,
and replaced his name with mine on https://help.launchpad.net/HelpRotation.

So for one thing, any "kiko" should be "kfogel".  But for another thing,
why would it be Monday when Monday was the 31st and the kiko/kfogel slot
is the 30th?

-Karl