[SUMMARY] the "top three wishes for Launchpad" thread.

You may remember the thread I started a couple of weeks ago asking users
for their top three wishes for Launchpad.  The results are now
summarized here, and they're pretty interesting:

  https://dev.launchpad.net/Wishes

Thanks to everyone who responded -- it will help a lot in planning what
goes into Launchpad 4.0.  To anyone who's looking for a way to make a
difference in Launchpad, take a look at that page; there are some great
ideas there.  Also, feel free to move things around to better organize
and associate wishes.  I did some editing, but there's always room for
improvement.

-Karl