Re: Today's project page review

On Sep 3, 2009, at 1:59 PM, Francis J. Lacoste wrote:

On September 3, 2009, Barry Warsaw wrote:
On Sep 3, 2009, at 12:46 PM, Francis J. Lacoste wrote:
On September 3, 2009, Barry Warsaw wrote:
If I can reuse that for the <title> reverse breadcrumb shortener,
that
would be awesome.

Do we really want to shorten the <title> tag? Browser will do it
anyway, and
it provide better indexing to have everything in there.

I think Martin's idea was to shorten any components of the title that
were longer than 20 characters, not the overall title.

Still, why bother?

Well, it's easier not to for the first shot. YAGNI?

-Barry