IRC transcript of "Getting started with Launchpad development" session

Hey Graham, I turned your IRC session into a wiki page, here:

  https://dev.launchpad.net/GettingStartedIRCSession

I'm trying to think of appropriate places in the wiki from which to link
to this page; if anyone has any ideas, go for it.  The session looks
great, especially the explanation of how to write tests.  Looks like the
questions were more about meta-issues (like production stuff, and
whether we're going to package up Launchpad in Ubuntu) than about
development itself.

Fair warning to William Grant, Michael Nelson and Celso Providelo: I
intend to do the same thing with your session with tomorrow!

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/devweek0909/HackSoyuz

Hope that's okay.

(Yes, I know that the ubuntu.com wiki should be the canonical location
for these, but the formatting used for IRC session transcripts there
makes them a bit hard to read IMHO.  Maybe I should just reformat the
Ubuntu.com wiki transcripts to be in the format I used for
https://dev.launchpad.net/GettingStartedIRCSession?  Let me know.)

-Karl

Follow ups