Launchpad meet-up in London 28th September

Howdy,

Our first Launchpad meet-up is happening on Monday the 28th September
in London. Come along to meet some of Canonical's Launchpad
development team and other members of the Launchpad community.

Come drink a beer/coffee/mineral water with us and get your hands on a
Launchpad t-shirt — if you arrive before we run out :)

If you came to the London release party for Ubuntu Jaunty you'll know
the venue, which is The Warwick just off Regent Street in London.
Google Maps reckons it's a three minute walk from Piccadilly Circus
Tube Station [1]. We'll be there from around 7.30pm, in the upstairs
bar. You'll be able to tell who we are from the snazzy Launchpad
t-shirts we'll be wearing :)

When: 7.30pm onwards, Monday 28th September 2009
Where: Upstairs at The Warwick, 1-3 Warwick Street, London, W1B 5LR
Nearest tube: Piccadilly Circus

If you're definitely coming, mail me with your t-shirt size (S, M, L, XL, XXL).

1. http://is.gd/395j7

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting