dev wiki, and silly launchpad tricks

Thanks to our fantastic IS department, you can now use reStructuredText markup in our dev and help wikis. I highly encourage you to use reST format instead of moin, as we're standardizing on Python's own de-facto standard of reST markup.

I've also started a new page on the wiki for helpful Launchpad hacking tips. I'm tired, so I hope I haven't duplicated a page that lives elsewhere already. In any case, here it is:

https://dev.launchpad.net/Launchpad%20Tricks%20and%20Tips

Enjoy, and don't forget to add your own tips.
-Barry