Re: Launchpad Homepage 3.0

On Sep 18, 2009, at 3:30 PM, Martin Albisetti wrote:

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 6:11 PM, Henning Eggers
<henning.eggers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-foundations/+bug/431244

- Matt said that the he liked Martin's mockup of the page but now that it's on screen, it misses the punch we need for the Launchpad Homepage.
It could use more graphical enhancements.

I agree. I'm in London next week, I'll try and get an hour from a
designer to pimp this up.

I've just done a ui* review on the branch. I agree it's a big improvement and hopefully it can land before pqm closes. I made a bunch of suggestions on the merge proposal, but on second thought I don't think my suggestions should hold up landing, so I've changed the review to accepted. Hopefully, you'll agree with some of these suggestions and Henning will find them easy to make.

-Barry