New (temporary) tag: post-3-ui-cleanup

Hey everyone,

In the last exciting moments before rolling out the new UI, and in the
lemon-fresh days that follow the release, we'll notice a bunch of
things we missed. Niggling details that weren't important enough to
block the release, but that get in the way of a smooth, fun UI.

I suggest we file bugs for these things, and tag them with
post-3-ui-cleanup so that if we choose to, we can focus on fixing
these and polishing the last scuff marks off our shiny new UI.

Further, we should delete the tag after UDS. At that point, any of
those bugs will be old enough to be genuine boring old UI bugs.

jml

Follow ups