Trouble getting ec2 demo instances started

Hi folks,

I'm currently trying to run an EC2 demo instance for a bug import, and
keep getting the following problem when I try to start it:

  $ utilities/ec2 demo --demo=0.0.0.0
  ...snip...
  root@i-992bfaf1$ chown -R graham:graham /var/www
  root@i-992bfaf1$ chown -R graham:graham /var/launchpad
  root@i-992bfaf1$ rm -fr /var/tmp/*
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "lib/devscripts/ec2test/instance.py", line 287, in set_up_and_run
      return func(*args, **kw)
  TypeError: run_server() takes exactly 4 arguments (3 given)
  Postmortem Console.  EC2 instance is not yet dead.
  It will shut down when you exit this prompt (CTRL-D).

Which means that nothing's actually up and running. I can go through and
set everything up manually (which is what I'm doing now, using the demo
running code as a crib sheet), but I'm confused as to why this is
happening. Anyone have any bright ideas?

Cheers,

Graham

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D