Re: Purging Mailing Lists

Henning Eggers <henning.eggers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I just found out that I could purge (remove) a mailing list for a team
> by clikcing on "Add mailing list". This is a little like clicking on
> "Start" to shut down a computer... ;-)
>
> Is there a bug about this or is this intended? As I don't own the team
> nor am an administrator of it, I guess I was able to do it because I am
> in Canonical LP Engineering (for CHR purposes). Is this feature supposed
> to be used be team owners and admins? In that case it should be more
> visible, I think.

By the way, I went to file a bug on this, but when I got to the repro
recipe, I couldn't come up with a URL for a page exhibiting this.

I tried several ~foo where foo was a team where I'm an admin and has a
mailing list, and another foo where foo was a team where I'm an admin
and the team doesn't have a mailing list.  In the former case, there
were "Configure mailing list" and "Moderate mailing list" options, and
in the latter case there was a "Create mailing list" button (but the
page it goes to doesn't offer to remove any mailing list, which is not
surprising since there is no list to remove).

Can you give a URL?