Build From Branch, or BFB

Hey Tim

We said we'd have a chat about the BFB requirements and design before deciding
on a sprint.

As I understand it, the things we want are:

  * A PPA picker on the source package branch page with a "Build" button
    (and we might want to extend this to a distro upload at some point)

  * The button will create a job request to run `bzr builddeb` or equivalent.

  * The job will need to run in a secure environment; the existing Soyuz build
    farm is most appropriate for this.  It will need a new set of chroots to
    run this command (or any arbitrary jobs I guess).

  * We will need to make our buildd-manager to handle this generic job type
    in tandem with the other package builds.  This is where most of the work
    lies.

  * The finished source package will be uploaded to Soyuz as a regular source
    upload, however since it won't be signed we need a new identification and
    trust mechanism to identify the person who clicked the button as the
    uploader.

  * It's also possible that the branch build will fail so an email should be
    sent in that case.

  * At this point the regular Soyuz package build mechanisms continue as
    normal.

I've made no mention of any UI beyond the first point, as I'm not sure we need
anything else.  We can enhance the existing /builders page to give more info
on waiting BFBs.  Can you think of any other UI changes we'd need?

As far as I can see, most of the work needs to be done in the Soyuz domain.
We'll also need some assistance from the IS guys to get the appropriate
chroots made to their security standards.

Did I miss anything?

Cheers