Idea: Trusted PPAs

Hi,

I just had an idea about PPAs. At the moment there is no way to prove
that the person is trusted. This is important because like installing
any software PPAs can be used maliciously (although I havent heard of it
happening yet). I suggest that if a person is a core dev or maybe
introduce a basic voting system (is this PPA safe? yes or no). If a few
people answer no then the PPA should be checked. If a certain ammount of
people answer yes they get a trusted mark on their PPA page. I got the
idea from how twitter deals with famous people.
Any thoughts?

Shane

Follow ups