Moving launchpadlib XSLT file back into Launchpad itself.

In the thread starting here:

  https://lists.launchpad.net/launchpad-dev/msg01155.html

...Michael Bienia asks when the now-committed fix for bug #325367 ("API
docs should have a table of contents") will be deployed.  In reply,
Leonard Richardson said:

  > [geser's] change went into launchpadlib, not Launchpad
  > itself. (1.5.2, the most recent launchpadlib release, has it.) To
  > get the change into Launchpad we need to bring Launchpad's
  > launchpadlib dependency up to date. I don't know how we go about
  > doing that, but that's what we have to do.
  >
  > At this point, since Launchpad is open source, it might make more
  > sense to move the XSLT file back into Launchpad. It was moved into
  > launchpadlib so that third parties could use it.

Leonard's second paragraph seems like the Right Way to go, and I imagine
this is a trivial change for anyone who knows the doc-building/XSLT
system intimately.  Is anyone here that person?  If so, do you agree
that this is a good solution, and would you be willing to do it?

Thanks,
-Karl

Follow ups