putting launchpad into production

I am looking at setting up a launchpad instance for Sugar Labs[1].
There is a good chance that we will use the canonical hosted services.
 Like any paranoid sysadmin, I want to be able to host our own
instance if necessary.

Last night I set up a developer instance using rocketfuel.  It work perfectly.

1. Is is possible to run a db-stable instance?
2. I was planning on modifying rocket fuel to pull from db-stable. Is
this feasible?
3. Can I then go thorough the apache .conf files and modify apache to
suit our needs.

FWIW, I am reasonable experienced at adapting web services to our
needs.  I started the process of modifying addons.mozilla.org to serve
content bundles as activities.sugarlabs.org .

david

1. wiki.sugarlabs.org

Follow ups