Re: meeting minutes: package set and distro series

On Wednesday 14 October 2009 16:27:48 Muharem Hrnjadovic wrote:
> Action points:
>
>     - al-maisan: rename packagesetgroup to distributionpackageset
>     - al-maisan: rename packageset to distroseriespackageset
>     - al-maisan: touch base with the Ubuntu platform team, ask about
>       their need to rename package sets.

Additionally we need to take the following actions:

 * This change won't be in place before Lucid opens, and Colin will name the
new packagesets lucid-*.  The database schema patch should cope with this when
setting the new distroseries column and rename the packageset to strip the
series name.
 * The restriction on having unique packageset names should be widened to
unique within a series.