How long does it take you to SSH to bazaar.launchpad.net?

Hello everyone,

To satisfy my curiosity and win a bet, I'm trying to find out how long
it takes to connect to bazaar.launchpad.net.

The method of experiment is to run 'time ssh bazaar.launchpad.net'
five times and report the numbers for 'real' time spent.

I did it five times from Canonical's offices in London and got these numbers:
    0.321s ; 0.293s ; 0.296s ; 0.344s ; 0.271s

I'd appreciate it if you could give it a try yourself and reply to
this thread with your times.

Before I hit on the idea of doing it five times over, I asked some
folks in Asia to give it a try. The times are included here for the
sake of interest.

> From Taipei Office with LAN,
> real    0m5.108s
> user    0m0.016s
> sys    0m0.012s

> From outside with my 3G modem,
> real    0m4.575s
> user    0m0.020s
> sys    0m0.008s

> From Mainland China
> real    0m48.476s
> user    0m0.024s
> sys    0m0.004s

> A 2nd one from mainland china...much better
> real    0m3.245s
> user    0m0.008s
> sys    0m0.000s

> India