Re: [Branch ~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/devel] Rev 9767: [r=abel][ui=none][bug=438985] Setting yourself as bug supervisor will

2009/10/26 Bjorn Tillenius <bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Did you try to change makePerson() not to strip the security proxy as we
> discussed? Or add an XXX if it broke too many tests?

I had a branch playing in EC2 to see if it broke lots of tests, but it
got stuck and, out of sight out of mind, I forgot about it until now
(another expensive EC2 month, then...).

I don't know for sure whether its getting stuck was anything to do
with my changes, but I'm willing to bet that it was. I've filed bug
461206 about the issue and will take care of it when I'm back at work
(emails in coffee shops from netbooks notwithstanding), unless someone
wants to take care of it for me before then.

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D