Grammar cleanup: serieses -> series

Hi,

Throughout out codebase we've had the rather glaring error of using 'serieses' to mean the plural of 'series'. However 'serieses' is not a real word, is ugly, and hard to pronounce if you were inclined to try. The plural of 'series' is 'series'.

Using Curtis' nice tool find.py I undertook the task of changing all occurrences of 'serieses' to 'series' in our code. It went rather well but failed in places where both 'series' and 'serieses' were used locally. It only took a little while to clear up those problems.

Note the change will have no effect on our API as we'd been masking the issue by exporting the attributes as 'series' already.

So, be aware that this branch is working its way through ec2 and will land soon.

--Brad

Follow ups