Re: Packageset URLs (Was: Re: pre-implementation call re. package set traversal change)

Hi Muharem,

У пет, 30. 10 2009. у 11:45 +0100, Muharem Hrnjadovic пише:

> With the database schema changes that already landed on db-devel package
> set names cease to be unique globally i.e. a package set names are now
> only unique in combination with a distro series.

In that case, I'd fully expect URLs to be along the lines of

  /ubuntu/karmic/+packagesets/mozilla

(I'd even like that to be just "+sets", but that may just be too broad)

Is there any reason *not* to do this, other than backwards
compatibility?

Note that I am interested since we might have interested people wanting
to add translations browsing by package sets, and the place where I'd
definitely would like to send them would be

  translations.lp.net/ubuntu/karmic/+sets/desktop

Cheers,
Danilo