Launchpad 3.1.10 final QA roundup

As always you can see the current overview here (apologies for the
interal link):

http://people.canonical.com/~lpqateam/test-plan-report-3.1.10.html

Summary
=======

Action is required from the foundations and registry teams.

Details
=======
Bugs, Soyuz are all clear.

Registry - action required
--------------------------

I've updated registry team QA page as best as I could (based on CRB
entries):
https://dev.launchpad.net/RegistryTeam/RegistryTestPlans/3.1.10
but it needs the registry team to update the remaining items.

There is 1 bad and 2 needs testing.

Foundations - action required
-----------------------------

Pinged stub re foundations QA page:
https://dev.launchpad.net/FoundationsTestPlan/3.1.10
<stub> noodles775: I've moved one item. The other two of mine still need
QA (one I'm not sure how to test, the other I don't think I have the
resources to test without taking staging down for half a day)

Remaining 6 NEEDSTESTING items are waiting on other foundations members.

Code
----

There's one BAD item at:

https://dev.launchpad.net/CodeTeamTestPlans/3.1.10

but as stated there it's not a blocker (bzr patch)

Translations

There's one item remaining for translations at:

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/rosetta/+bugs?field.tag=qa-needstesting

but:
<danilo_> noodles775, haven't QAd it yet, won't run the script until
it's QAd though, it shouldn't block the release

--
Michael