Re: Error during Launchpad environment setup (was Fwd: Traceback)

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 2:59 AM, Jonathan Lange <jml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello folks,

I've got a USB stick that I'm passing around that will help people get
a Launchpad development environment set up. It's got a repository and
a slightly modified rocketfuel-setup[1]. The first person to try this
version of the stick got as far as a successful 'make schema', but
when he tried to 'make run', he got the error below.

What's going on? How can we work around this?

Step 5 of https://dev.launchpad.net/DatabaseSetup hasn't been done:

"""
add the following lines at the top of the file /etc/postgresql/8.3/main/pg_hba.conf:
     # allow unauthenticated connections to localhost
     local   all         all                               trust
     host    all         all         127.0.0.1/32          trust
"""

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.stuartbishop.net/