Re: Getting upstream's trunk code for a package, and data and so forth

On Nov 24, 2009, at 9:01 AM, Curtis Hovey wrote:

The initialise-from-parent now copies the packaging links from the
parent to the child series. All historic series were updated in
production so that lucid's packaging link are set.

   https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/lucid/+packaging

Martin and I discussed revising the +packaging page to bring some order and priority to the information during the 3.0 UI design. We also agreed
that the distroseries page needs a portlet to the right of the info
portlet that show the packages that most need linking.

That was kind of fun: just to play around with it, I took a look at the source packaging links for Mailman, which were completely wrong. Once I found the right place I was able to fix them, but I agree that the UI here could some improvement.

-Barry