Re: Getting upstream's trunk code for a package, and data and so forth

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 4:26 PM, Bjorn Tillenius <bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 09:02:40AM -0500, Aaron Bentley wrote:
>>
>> Bjorn Tillenius wrote:
>> > In other words, we should use
>> > this graph to drive people to register links for Lucid; it's
>> > unproductive use of their and our time.
>>
>> Shouldn't?
>
> Right, shouldn't. Thanks for the correction. However, if all the
> packaging links now have been copied over, I guess we should use it
> after all :)

Also, I think we're going to change things so that the 'series' bit is
optional on both the distro and the upstream side, making it easier
still to create the links.

With respect to the original topic, I think I'm going to make three
graphs along these lines:
  - all sourcepackages
  - those in main
  - the top 200 buggiest source packages at the time of graph creation

jml