Re: [Branch ~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/devel] Rev 9943: [r=gary][ui=none] change our sourcecode script to honor revisions;

noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Merge authors:
>   Gary Poster (gary)
> Related merge proposals:
>   https://code.launchpad.net/~gary/launchpad/honor_revisions/+merge/15227
>   proposed by: Gary Poster (gary)
>   review: Approve - Tom Haddon (mthaddon)
>   review: Approve - Francis J. Lacoste (flacoste)
> revno: 9943 [merge]
> committer: Launchpad Patch Queue Manager <launchpad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> branch nick: launchpad
> timestamp: Wed 2009-11-25 20:02:34 +0000
> message:
>   [r=gary][ui=none] change our sourcecode script to honor revisions;
>   	change our sourcecode list to include revisions.

Yay.  I wonder if we should go back to this for bzr, specifically.
Using releases is great and all, but we're so tightly bound to this
particular project and committing a 5 meg tarball for each patch we find
ourselves needing for it doesn't seem sane.

(Why, I have just found myself needing to patch it, yes...)

Cheers,
mwh

Follow ups