Re: process experiment proposal - move all our bugs to launchpad.net/launchpad

Robert Collins wrote:

> Why Not?
> --------
>
> Perhaps Launchpad isn't a good enough bug tracker to work with 5800 bugs
> in a single product? (perhaps - lets find out, experiments are
> [relatively] cheap). However, scale wise there isn't much difference
> between 1800 and 5800 - they are both much more than a single page :),
> and I can tell you that Launchpad works quite ok for 1800 bugs.

The obvious reason is the amount of bugmail.  I unsubscribed from all
launchpad bugmail because I couldn't keep up with it (at one point I had
10000 unread in my bugmail folder), and while I've changed my mail
workflow since and might be able to cope, all Launchpad bugmail is a LOT
of email.

Cheers,
mwh