Re: process experiment proposal - move all our bugs to launchpad.net/launchpad

Am 27.11.2009 00:11, Aaron Bentley schrieb:
> None.  There are already too many bugs in my team's scope for me to deal
> with.  Broadening the scope to include bugs I have neither the authority
> nor the responsibility to fix is just a waste of electrons.

Same here. I may be a slow reader and I sometimes think my mental
processing and storage capacities are not as big as other's I work with
but I don't feel I need to broaden my scope, either. I feel quite
satisfied with the amount of domain knowledge and daily input from bugs,
questions, mailing-lists etc I need to cope with. I have been deleting a
lot of mailing list threads lately just because reading and
*understanding* what it's about requires too much of my time. I am
pretty sure I'd do the same for non-translations bugmail.

Please don't make me drink from a larger hose! ;)

Henning